FPA members are those who commit to the highest standards of professional competence, ethical conduct and clear, complete disclosure to those they serve. We deliver advice using an objective, client-centered, ethical process. FPA membership consists of financial planners and all those who support the financial planning process.
To promote and provide professional education; to reinforce our rigorous Code of Ethics; to use our knowledge and talents by giving back to our communities; and to promote the values of Financial Planning and the financial planning process.
- “Social Security: The Changing Landscape and Strategies for Clients” – October 19, 2016
- “Small Business Tax Planning”: Tax Planning – November 16, 2016
- Ethics Course – November 30, 2016
- “LTC… the ABC’s of ADL’s and Insurance Based Solutions” – December 21, 2016
- “Economic Update” – January 18, 2017