FPA members are those who commit to the highest standards of professional competence, ethical conduct and clear, complete disclosure to those they serve. We deliver advice using an objective, client-centered, ethical process. FPA membership consists of financial planners and all those who support the financial planning process.
To promote and provide professional education; to reinforce our rigorous Code of Ethics; to use our knowledge and talents by giving back to our communities; and to promote the values of Financial Planning and the financial planning process.
- College Planning: 9 Ways to Help Your Clients Solve the $1.2 Trillion Problem” – February 10, 2016
- Top Ten Errors Clients Make When Planning Their Estate – March 16, 2016
- “Active and Passive Investing: The Debate Continues” – April 20, 2016
- “The Brady Bunch 2.0”: Planning Issues for the 21st Century Blended and Non-Traditional Family – May 18, 2016
- Michael Kitces Returns! (1/2 day event) – June 15, 2016